Call for participation
NOBALIS partners are inviting start-ups and teams planning to establish companies working on developing products or services related to food, bioresources and bioeconomy to an intensive 1:1 mentoring and developing program to boost their business.
Teams and start-ups related to the NOBALIS partner institutions:
- Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)
- Estonian University of Life Sciences (EMÜ)
- Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technology (LBTU)
- Linnaeus University (LNU)
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU)
Young start-ups or teams planning to establish the company in 2024.
The program will build on identification of the development needs of the team or start-up and provision of 1:1 mentoring sessions with the experts in these fields.
The topics the experts can help with:
- Business development
- Product development, prototyping, production
- Impact measurement and management
- IP management
- Contacts with start-up ecosystem stakeholders in Baltic and Nordic region
How to participate
Contact Kadri Uus from Baltic Innovation Agency kadri(at)bia.ee