Call for academic and non-academic staff to the mentoring program on research-based ideas
NOBALIS partners are inviting staff working on a research based idea into mentoring programme in the fall of 2023. The aim of the programme is to support staff in scoping and framing the research results (with respect to product applications, market, target groups, end users etc.) and developing it towards product and service.
Academic and non-academic staff from the NOBALIS partner institutions:
- Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)
- Estonian University of Life Sciences (EMÜ)
- Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technology (LBTU)
- Linnaeus University (LNU)
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU)
Each team should be 2-4 persons (minimum 2 persons).
The program is divided into 3 workshops/mentoring sessions taking place in fall 2023 and will cover:
- Value proposition
- Scoping and framing the solution
- Roadmap for the development
How to participate
Contact: Elin Andersen elin.andersen(at)ardinnovation.no